We are sorry that you are having problems accessing this site fully
We are unable to give you a specific reason why you are unable to access this web site and so resolving this issue may require a bit of trial and error.
Firstly please note that the below browsers are recommended by the website supplier as being the best browsers to access the shop by:-
IE7, 8 (PC Windows); IE9 (PC Windows 7)
Firefox 4 (PC Windows)
Chrome 12 (PC Windows)
Safari 5 (Mac)
The online shop is not designed to be used on mobile phones.
In order to see if the issues you are experiencing are browser related we suggest trying an alternative internet browser, if you have one installed, to see if you can use the site fully via that browser.
Another thing you could try when you experience problems is deleting your browsing history. If you don't know how to do this please visit http://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch000510.htm.
Lastly, if you are using Windows and Internet Explorer please do the following:-
1. Open Internet Explorer.
2. Click the [Tools] icon (small cog) usually in the upper right hand corner of Internet Explorers window.
3. Select [compatibility View] or Compatibility View Settings] to bring up the compatibility view settings window.
4. Check the site is listed in the [Websites you’ve added to Compatibility View] box. If it is not we recommend adding it.
5. If the site address (URL) is not already present in the [Add this Website:] bar then type it in and then press the [Add] button to add the site to the compatibility mode list. Click "Close" and then click "OK" again to close the "Internet Options" window.
8. Close Internet Explorer and then open it again.
9. Conversely, if you have already trusted the Girlguiding website(s) then you could try removing them. You would still need to close Internet Explorer and then open it again.
Please let us know if this issue persists by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. It would help to know which version of Windows and which Internet browser you are using along with your correspondence details so we can investigate the problem further.